Sunday, February 04, 2007


HAHAHHA. ONE OF THE FUNNIEST SONGS OF THE UNIVERSE BY DON AND DREW.

Be My Valentine
Girl you don't know me but I sure know you
From the long black hair to the size of your shoes
I've met your brother, and spoken to some of your friends
But darling that's where it ends

Cuz baby all I want do is talk to you
To buy you a drink, maybe buy you some food
But I'm a geek, and nervous half of the time
So would you be, would you be my...

Be my valentine
We'll go out about town to dine
Be my valentine
I'll get you drunk on cheap red wine
Be my valentine
Now that's when I'll touch your behind
If you'd be my valentine
That would be so, fine

I'll pretend to like the restaurants you pick
I will even sit through yet another chick flick
And if we argue, I'll let you win the fight
Just as long as I get to have CINEMA that night

But all you ever want to do is sit and talk
And go for one of those damn long walks
I just wanna see you naked, is that a crime?
So I'm asking you, would you be my...

Be my valentine
You'll have your clothes off in no time
Be my valentine
Our bodies will be entwined
Be my valentine
Don't tell me I'm not your kind
If you're not my valentine
I will break your, spine

Baby you're a honey, baby you're a fox
I treasure you more than my Xbox
I'd run butt naked on the street if you ask me to

And even if you're angry and you kick me in the nuts
I'm the only guy who'll never ever hate your guts
So please say you will cuz baby I'm asking you

Be my valentine
Baby you look so fine
Be my valentine
And your bum is just devine
Would you be my valentine
Please please don't decline
Would you be my valentine
Baby baby can't you read the sign
Would you be my valentine
You stupid girl just be mine
Would you be my valentine
Our body fluids must combine
You'll continue my bloodline
Be my valentine
The mole I have I swear it's benign
Don't treat me like Frankenstein
Be my valentine
I have no more words to rhyme

(really?)
Except for lime

Just be mine, be my valentine
I think I've found love, really
I never felt this way before
Honestly
(be my valentine)


12:06 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki